Breadcrumb Menu

INRE Minor Certificate

Completion of the minor will be noted on the student's permanent record at the time of graduation.  When the student applies for graduation, she/he must obtain an Academic Minor Certification Form from the NRES Department office. This form, listing all requirements must be completed for the minor certification, must be signed by the faculty advisor and the NRES department head or ES department chair, and should be submitted to the Academic Records Office along with necessary documents for graduation.

Related Content